skip to Main Content
Youth Activities in Junction City, KS

Finding a Troop & Registering

Junction City and Fort Riley are home to a few different Girl Scout troops. Families can sign their girls up online for a local troop. Registration typically occurs from April to October.

For assistance in joining Girl Scouts, email Anngelina Swift, Area Contact, or call 719-510-9952.

Fees & Locations

Yearly dues cover uniforms, membership, and other troop-related expenses. Meetings are usually held at the Girl Scout house in Junction City, community centers, and schools.

Back To Top