Join Coldwell Banker Mowry Custer, Realtors for a fun 2-mile dog jog and adoption event on Sunday, September 29 from 1 to 3 p.m. at 522 Eisenhower Drive in Junction City!
Festivities will include:
- 2-mile jog/walk with your family pet
- Registration is $20 per dog and includes a t-shirt, dog bandana, and meal ticket. Additional t-shirts are $15.
- Register online!
- Bratwurst/hot dogs
- Suggested donation of $5 or meal ticket from Dog Jog or donation.
- Free pet photos
- Junction City/Geary County Animal Shelter and Purple Power Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) on-site with adoptable dogs
- Supply donation drive for local animal shelters. Receive a meal ticket with a donation of:
- Cat litter
- Iams brand dry dog or cat food
- Kong toys
- Peanut butter
All proceeds will go to local animal shelters and rescues! Enjoy an afternoon stroll with your dog and human family, and help homeless dogs find forever homes!